Join our vibrant, friendly PAN team of volunteers and mentors, and make a difference in other people’s lives. You can apply to volunteer with us either on a full time or part time basis as every moment makes a difference. Fill in the form below to apply, attaching your CV and availability please. And should you have any question, do feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience using the details on our contacts page.
Who can be a PAN Volunteer?
- Enthusiastic people to volunteer as a positive attitude is vital to what we do and is at the center of most of our services.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and be a team player but also exercise common sense and know the difference between right and wrong when and if left to work on your own initiative on a project.
- At PAN, we do not discriminate, therefore, you must be without prejudice and be able to take objective views of our clients’ challenges regardless of their personal beliefs.
- You must always be alert and be able to quickly recognise the needs of our clients and find suitable solutions to best assist them.
- You must be punctual and reliable as well as possess the willingness to commit to a specific amount of time whether part-time or full-time.
- Empathy and compassion are paramount to our work therefore, it is vital that you possess these qualities in order to be successful as a PAN volunteer.
- You must possess a genuine love and passion for our services for you to provide the best service to our clients with joy and a smile on your face. Essentially, be here because you want to be here!
- Good communication skills are required for this role as you must be able to relate to both fellow volunteers and our clients.
- Be polite and always remember to treat other people as you would have yourself treated.